Six Steps to Kissable Lips
2. Moisturize from the inside out. Avoid junk food and fill up on water.
3. Moisturize on a daily basis. Use unscented lip balm several times a day, especially before bedtime. Try to use lip balms made with less preservatives and chemicals and go for ones made with beeswax and natural oils like coconut, almond or sunflower. I love Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm.
4. Plump your lips. If you weren't blessed with plump, full lips you can prime them with a collagen lip plumper. I wouldn't use this everyday as it isn't all-natural, but definitely swipe some on underneath your lipstick before a big date.
5. Don't cake on lipstick. Guys do not want to kiss that. Go for a lip stain or lip pencil and coat it with gloss or lip balm.
6. Pick normal colors. Seriously! I mean it. I don't care what is trendy. If you're going out with your girlfriends, wear whatever you want. But if you are going on a date, for the love of God, do not wear lipstick that is bright orange, bubblegum pink or glittery...especially not glittery!
Lip Products for Major Moisture Repair:
|Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g)|
|Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Lip Treatment 0.06 Oz|
|Burt's Bees Ultra Moisturizing Lip Treatment with Kokum Butter, .25 oz|
Serious Lip Plumpers for A Big Kissable Pout:
|Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment, Clear, 0.11 Ounce|
|Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion XL 2x Micro-Injected Collagen + HA Advanced Lip Plumping Therapy Lip Plumpers|
the Balm Plump Your Pucker Tinted Lip Gloss
Beautiful Lip Colors That Surprisingly Look Great with Most Skin Tones
|L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour Lipstick # 202 Bella Donna Mauve / Rose Mauve|
|Maybelline New York Colorsensational Lipcolor, Red Revival 645, 0.15 Ounce, 2 Ea|