Top 10 Eco-Friendly Blogs
2. Mindful Momma- The Mindful Momma features green living tips, product reviews, healthy living tips and recycled crafts.
3. Eco Diva- The Eco Diva is all about ethical luxury, including beauty and fashion tips and product reviews with a luxurious and eco-friendly spin.
4. The Daily Green- At The Daily Green you can get basic green tips, lots of healthy and vegan recipes, and eco-friendly consumer resources like a guide to natural make-up and a list of toxic toys.
5. My Zero Waste- This is a fantastic resource for the three R's of being green-reduce, reuse, and recycle. With posts on everything from how to reduce junkmail to ideas on how to recycle glasses, foam peanuts, and even food; My Zero Waste is the ultimate green blog on how to reduce your waste.
6. Ecorazzi- As you might guess from the title, Ecorazzi has a celebrity spin, reporting on the latest celebrity philanthropists and eco-friendly celebs. If you want to know what hotties like Leonardo DiCaprio and Ian Somerhalder are doing for the environment and other good causes, this is the place.
7. The Environmental Blog- The Environmental Blog.org is for the savy eco warrior. It focuses on specific environmental issues like climate change and endangered animals.
8. Organic Authority- organicauthority.com focuses heavily on healthy and sustainable food practices. At Organic Authority you can also find a wealth of info on natural remedies.
9. Deliciously Organic- Deliciously Organic features enticing recipes using organic and unprocessed foods and provides a Weekly Meal Plan subscription.
10. Nature Moms Blog- This site is a green resource specifically geared towards moms and their household needs. It covers everything you need to know if you are trying to swap out your family's products for more natural, chemical-free products.
More on Green Living: