What I'm Pinning This Week: Pumpkin Recipes
|Instant Whipped Pumpkin Cheesecake. |
Photo by Krisztina Williams. Do not use w/out credit and link-back directly to this post.
When I told you what I was pinning last week, I mentioned my pumpkin boards on Pinterest. While I am starting to add more and more Halloween pins, I'm still feverishly adding to my Pumpkin Recipes Pinterest board. It turns out I'm not the only one who is addicted to pumpkin. Here are some of my favorite pumpkin recipes so far.
- Pumpkin Streusel Swirled Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Pumpkin-Pecan Cheesecake with a Praline Topping
- Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Praline Pumpkin Dessert
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Thumbprints
- Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake
- Fresh Pasta with Pumpkin, Pine Nuts, and Goat Cheese
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies
These are just a few of the sweet and savory dishes on my Pumpkin Recipes Pinterest board, and I can assure you I'm adding more each day. Follow along for daily pumpkin recipes this week. Have a pumpkin recipe on your own blog? Leave me the link in a comment below and I'll pin it.