No-Bake Banana Cream Pie in A Jar
Making a homemade pie crust is time consuming, and sometimes I just don't feel like going to the trouble. My no-bake banana cream pie in a jar is an easy last-minute holiday dessert. The graham cracker crumbs that replace the traditional crust in this dessert gives it holiday flavor, and making the pie in single-serving jars makes it easier to serve a crowd.
- 8 eight-ounce clear glass jars (You can make this in a large glass bowl or trifle dish if you don't have jars.)
- 4 bananas sliced
- one box banana pudding mix prepared (prepare with soy, almond, rice or coconut milk for a dairy-free option)
- 2 cups whipped cream ~ Click here for my dairy-free whipped cream recipe.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approx. 15 graham crackers)
1. Make the banana pudding first so it can chill in the fridge while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
2. If you're making homemade whipped cream, go ahead and make that too so it can also chill and set up.
3. Slice the bananas and set aside.
4. Use food processor to crumb the graham crackers. (You can also place them in a sealed plastic bag and beat the crap out of them with a rolling pin. This is my preferred method of choice!) Set aside.
5. Using a spoon, layer in each jar the graham cracker crumbs, then a layer of banana slices, then the pudding, then the whipped cream. Repeat layers one more time and garnish top with a few graham cracker crumbs. Cover with lids and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can prep the ingredients several days in advance and assemble the dessert the night before or day of. Enjoy!
You'll Also Love