Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her: French Macarons
I first fell in love with these beautiful French cookies at a boutique chocolate shop inside Rockefeller Center in New York City. Long before then I had a little obsession with how beautiful macarons are, and when I bit into the light, crispy shell and gooey center, I was a total goner. These French treats tend to come in beautiful pastel shades, so they're perfect to give to your Valentine, a daughter, or gal pal this holiday. Some of these are obviously best for gift giving to pals or daughters. Seriously dudes, don't come crying to me if you're dumb enough to give your wife tea towels or stationary for Valentine's Day, unless of course it's paired with a huge box of actual macarons.
Due to their huge rise in popularity in the US the last few years, macarons are not just for eating anymore. You can find cute gift items in the shape of a macaron, art and home goods printed with the cookie, and even macaron-scented beauty products.
1. Lipgloss "Macaroon" Gift Set (5 Piece), $10 - fashionaddict.com.au
2. Jo Malone London Sweet Almond & Macaroon Deluxe Candle, $130 - cusp.com
3. Macarons A2 Stationery, $17 - paper-source.com
4. Ceramic Macaron Limoge Trinket Box, $16.99 - amazon.com
5. Cookbook: Mad About Macarons! Make Macarons Like the French,
6. Gift Box Of 28 French Macaroons by Miss Macaroon, $72 (£46) - notonthehighstreet.com
7. Zero Gravity The Macaroons iPhone 5 Case, $17 - misskl.com
8. Dkny Sweet Delicious Pink Macaroon Eau De Toilette Spray, $58 (£36) - chemistdirect.co.uk
9. Macaron Tea Towels, $17 - paper-source.com
10. Original Watercolour Painting Print - Laduree Macarons, $15 - etsy.com
Click here to browse more macaron-themed gifts.
You Might Also Like: