Home Decor Trend: How to Decorate with Poppy Red
|Red Poppy Wall Decal. Click here to shop!|
- It's a bold color, so introduce it in small doses with candles or throw pillows.
- Decorate with nature using actual red poppies arranged in a vase.
- Go bold in a bedroom with a red poppy decal headboard (pictured above).
- If you want to go big with poppy red, like curtains or furniture, keep the rest of your large surface areas neutral.
- You can pair poppy red with various neutral colors, like white, brown, or black.
- Poppy red goes great with other warm colors like yellow and orange, but it also looks great with cool shades like blue.
- If you aren't sure about adding it inside your home, take poppy red outside! It's the perfect color for outdoor summer linens, and you can incorporate potted red poppies.
|Georgia O'keefe red poppy painting in frame|
|Colonial Candle The London Collection Poppy Fields 8-Ounce Oval Jar Candle|
|Red Poppy Flower Wall Decal/Sticker|
|Entertaining with Caspari Dancing Poppies Paper Guest Towels, Ivory, Pack of 15|
You Might Also Like:
- 2013 Style Trend: Pantone's Top Colors for Spring
- Emerald Green Color of the Year: Home Decor Accessories
- My Living Room Redo: Warming Up Blue with Reds & Browns
- 2013 Style Trend: Spring Home Decor Color Monaco Blue
Layout by Krisztina Williams (click here for photo sources and featured products) / This post contains affiliate links.