A Delicious and Casual Easter Dinner Menu
There is no rule that says you have to serve a crown lamb roast or a big roasted ham for Easter. This menu is perfect for a casual small Easter dinner. If you want, you can even substitute the handmade rolls with something form your local bakery. The deviled egg appetizer and lemon bars can be made ahead, and the chicken and casserole are easy to make and easy to clean up and store. Follow the links below for the recipes.
1. Au Gratin Potato Casserole - southernliving.com
2. Limeade Chicken - betterrecipes.com
3. Stuffed "Deviled" Lemony Eggs - whatscookingamerica.net
4. Homemade Pan Rolls - bettycrocker.com
5. The Best Lemon Bars - allrecipes.com
You'll Also Love