Style Trends 2013: Three Top Spring Looks for Women
I'm still wearing sweaters as it's freezing in Maryland today. None the less, I'm still celebrating the first day of Spring on my blogs this week. Spring fashion is one of my favorite things about the season. For Spring 2013 fashion trends for women are bold and graphic. Color blocking is still a huge trend, which lends itself to the graphic black and white trend and the bold color trend. The edgy florals look is my favorite new trend for Spring. It mixes florals with bold color or black and as you can see above, incorporates the other two Spring trends.
How to Style the Top Spring Trends for Women
2. Edgy Florals: The modern florals trend may look tricky, but it's actually quite simple. Pick a piece in the new edgy floral print and pair it with a plain black piece. You can incorporate the black and white trend by pairing the floral look with a black and white handbag.
3. Bold Color: Whether pastels or neons or even a rich shade like monaco blue, bold color is still a huge Spring and Summer trend this year. You can take one solid color and pair it with neutrals, or pair a few colors for bold color blocking. If you're a beginner with color blocking, simply pair a solid-colored dress with a color-block clutch.
Are you into the new Spring trends? Which one would you wear?
You Might Also Like
- Celebrating Spring Fashion with Feminine Florals
- 2013 Style Trend: Modern Florals for Spring
- 2013 Style Trend: Are You Ready to Rock, Punk?