10 Amazing Fourth of July Cakes
Nothing is more festive for the fourth of July than a big American flag cake. Some are a bit complicated, while some of these aren't quite as hard as they look. I love the cupcake flag cake. If you know how to frost cupcake, then you can make that cake. You don't even have to bother with different colors of icing. This flag cake gets it's stars and stripes from red and blue sprinkles. The best part is you don't have to mess with slicing and passing out pieces during your celebration. Which one of these would you make?
1. Red, White, and Blue Layered Flag Cake (pictured above) via Betty Crocker
2. Firecracker Red, White, and Blue Cake via Betty Crocker by Arlene Cummings of Cooking With Sugar
3. American Flag Cupcake Cake via Betty Crocker
4. American Flag Cake with Fresh Berries via Oprah.com by Cristina Ferrare
5. Flag Cake (pictured above) recipe and photo by Sugary Winzy
6. Cake Pop Cake by Angie McGowan of Eclectic Recipes via Betty Crocker
7. Independence Icebox Cake by Martha Stewart
8. American Flag Sheet Cake with Fresh Berries via Martha Stewart
9. Red, White, and Blueberry Ice Cream Flag Cake with Blueberry Sauce (pictured above) recipe and photo by Carrie Sellman via Hostess with the Mostess
10. Patriotic Poke Cake via Kraft Recipes
You'll Also Love
Want more recipes and entertaining inspo? Visit the KCL Food Page!