The Weekend It List
Happy Friday! I feel like it's officially summer as my oldest daughter had her last day of third grade today. I'll bring you lots of great posts on summer style and entertaining. For this week's it list, I'm sharing a few of my personal favorites.
1. Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Capri Yoga Pant - Black/Crown - It's crunch time for swimsuit season, so I've been stocking up on workout gear. I am absolutely obsessed with these Mossimo yoga pants from Target. Every time I get paid, I get a new pair. They come in capris and long pants and come in a variety of colors.
2. Swimsuit Trends - Time to pick out your swimsuit. There are several top trends in swimsuits this summer. My favorite is the fringed trend, like the H & M fringed bikini pictured above.
3. Fun Summer Dessert Watermelon Pie - Watermelon is iconic for summer entertaining. How awesome is this watermelon pie by Makes & Takes? It's easier than it looks, because it's made with store-bought sherbet. Click here for instructions.
4. Don't Forget Father's Day! - Check out my Gift Guide: Father's Day Gifts for the Stylish Dad
. My favorite item in the guide is the MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Scout' Chronograph Leather Strap Men's Watch.
5. Shop 4th of July Outfits - The Fourth of July is weeks away. If you want to take festive pics of your munchkins, it's time to start looking for a romper or dress. I love this Bonnie Jean Red White Blue Stars Bow Summer Holiday Dress
6. Movie Night - Get out of the house this week for movie night. The long-awaited Man of Steel film premieres this weekend! How many of you are going to see it?
Layout by Krisztina Williams / powered by Polyvore