Fall Decor: Five Pretty Ways to Decorate Your Home with Pumpkins
1. Stack The Up. If you can find a great "fairytale pumpkin", which gets its name from the flat, wide shape, you can stack them up in large pots on either side of your front door. Adorn the pumpkin stack with pine cones or fall leaves. Image via The Cottage Nest
2. Set Them Out. Even if you don't have a mantle, pick a small surface area, like an entryway table or side table and set out two or three pumpkins in various shaped and sizes for an instant fall vignette. Pictured above: Pottery Barn Faux Harvest White Pumpkins
3. Fill Them with Flowers. Mums are so festive for fall. Why not display them in a pumpkin vase? For a pumpkin vase that is easier to make and will last year after year, try this DIY artificial pumpkin vase tutorial. Pictured above: 40 Pumpkin Decorating Projects - Midwest Living
4. Stencil Them. Something I've always wanted to try with pumpkin decorating is stenciling. It offers such a beautiful and delicate way of painting pumpkins. Best of all, there is no carving involved. Pictured above: How to Make A Stenciled Pumpkin - BHG.com
5. Put Them on A Pedestal. If you have pillar candles on candle stands or pedestals, simply swap them out with mini pumpkins for fall. Pictured above: Four Beautiful Pumpkin Centerpieces - Chatelaine
Layout by krisztinawilliams / powered by Polyvore.
Check Out More Fall Decor
Click here to shop fall decor.
Connect with Krisztina