The Weekend IT List
1. Indulge. It's time to master the caramel apple. This quintessential fall treat can be very expensive at the store. If you've yet to master the technique, check out this step by step tutorial on theyummylife.com.
2. Have Fun. Iron Man 3 is out on DVD. Rated PG-13, this latest installment of the Tony Stark blockbusters is perfect for a family movie night.
3. Shop. Get stocked up on fall fashion. This weekend Old Navy is having a sale on jeans for the whole family, adult's from $19 and kid's from $12. The sale ends 9/27, so get shopping! Don't forget you can shop the sales online.
4. Stay Fit. Think Yourself Happy. Thoughts lead to emotions, not the other way around. When I learned how to better control my thoughts, I felt like it was a get-out-of-jail free card. I can choose to be happy no matter which type of situation I'm going through. For me focused thinking began with meditation - not clearing the mind, but focusing the mind on something during meditation. Here is a great article for beginners - Meditation for Beginners: 20 Practical Tips for Quieting the Mind.
5. Get Pretty. This time of year I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin, including beauty treatments. Pumpkin is a great source of Vitamin A and other nutrients which are great for the skin and hair. Check out these 5 DIY Pumpkin Beauty Treatments you can make with canned pumpkin puree.
Connect with Krisztina