Shopping Guide: 10 Perfect Gifts for the Sexy, Stylish Man
1. Sweater / Cardigan - A winter staple in every man's wardrobe, a sweater is a gift he would be happy to receive. I mean, just look at that hot model wearing the sweater up above; he looks pretty freaking happy, doesn't he??
Pictured above: Bonobos Banfield Shawl-Collar Lambswool Sweater in Grey
2. Messenger Bag - Stylish men like bags just as much as gals do. Get him a sleek leather messenger bag (or a briefcase if he's a corporate guy).
Pictured above: Knomo Kilkenny Messenger Bag // Knomo Kobe Messenger Bag
3. A Snazzy Watch - I feel like watches are to men how nice jewelry is to women - we may already own a few pieces, but we always love to get more. Even if your guy already has a watch, he'll appreciate a luxe new one. I love chronograph watches for men. They're dressy, but they still look cool and manly.
Pictured above: Michael Kors Men's Chronograph Watches.
4. Cologne - Try Guilty for Men by Gucci. It's available in Guilty Intense or Guilty Black. The Guilty Intense by Gucci has received a lot of 5-star reviews, stating that the scent is very sexy and draws a lot of compliments.
Pictured above: Men's Gucci Guilty by Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray (currently 42% OFF!)
5. Lace-up Shoes - A classic pair of lace-up shoes are the perfect gift for a well-dressed guy. This type of shoe will go with anything from jeans to khakis and even slacks, depending on the color.
Pictured above: Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot
6. Whiskey Gift Set - For the stylish man who likes his whiskey on the rocks, give a set of whiskey glasses and whiskey stones (the stones keep it cold without watering it down). If you really love the guy, pair it with a bottle Johnny Walker. Hell, I want this gift for myself. Though I like mine neat.
Pictured above: WHISKEY STONES & GIFT SET
7. A Wool Peacoat - This is a nice gift to spoil your boyfriend or husband with. A rich wool peacoat is an essential for the sharp-dressed man.
Pictured above: Banana Republic Nylon/Cotton Peacoat - Black
8. Men's Style Book - Sometimes even the most stylish man needs a little help. Get him a modern guide book to men's fashion. The Esquire Handbook of Style makes an excellent gift for him, though it's just over $10, so I'd suggest giving it as an add-on gift by pairing it with a nice piece of clothing or some accessories, like a pair of men's cuff links.
Pictured above: Esquire The Handbook of Style A Man's Guide to Looking Good
9. Weekend Duffle Bag - Most men lean towards the practical when traveling, often using their canvas gym bags for a weekend trip. Give your man a stylish upgrade with a big fancy weekender duffle.
Pictured above: Bonobos - The Overnighter Leather and Canvas Weekender Bag
10. Fancy Shaving Kit - When I was younger, the hottest new thing to get a man regarding grooming was an electric shaver. However in recent years (thanks to the revival of all things vintage), old-fashioned shave kits containing brushes, apothecary mugs, and shave soap have become trendy once again.
Pictured above: Edwin Jagger Luxury Shaving Products for Men
*Layouts by Krisztina Williams for krisztinawilliams.com / powered by Polyvore / contains affiliate links.