Shopping Guide: 50 Perfect Gift Ideas for the Stylish Woman
1.Radiant Orchid - Pantone has revealed radiant orchid as the official color for 2014. No doubt this vibrant pinkish-purple shade will dominate style trends in the coming year. For the stylish gals in your life, anything in orchid is the perfect way to put them ahead of the curve on this color trend.
2. Just Fab - It's the stylish gift that keeps on giving. For $39.95 a month, your fashionable gal will receive a new accessory each month. Men, I cannot stress enough that if you get this for your wife, she will be absolutely overjoyed. Click here to sign up.
3. Minaudiere Box Clutch - Small hard-case clutches are still super trendy and sure to be a classic. You can find them at all price points, even as little as $20.00. When buying a cute clutch as a gift, stick with a sleek metallic or classic black clutch to ensure the recipient will easily be able to incorporate it into her wardrobe. Featured above: Whiting Davismesh minaudiere clutch // La regalemetallic minaudiere clutch
shop clothing and accessory gift cards.
5. Snake Jewelry - Jewelry with animal motifs is always on trend. This year slithering snake accessories are super sexy. Featured above: Betsey Johnson "Iconic Amethyst" Snake Wrap Necklace
6. 1920's Gatsby-Inspired Jewelry - Between the latest Gatsby remake and the BBC hit show Downton Abbey, art deco and 1920's vintage fashion is having a major moment. The vintage trend is still going strong, and isn't going anywhere soon. I love 1928 Jewelry for affordable vintage-inspired jewelry. For the Downton Abbey lover, you can get beautiful 1920's Edwardian-inspired jewelry in the Downton Abbey Jewelry Collection (pictured above). Each piece in the collection come complete in a Downton Abbey gift box. Click here to shop.
7. Western Boots - Cowgirl boots and western-style ankle boots were one of the biggest shoe trend this year and will continue to be trendy into the new year. For the shoe lover, you can't go wrong with a pair or western-inspired boots. For the country girl, you can't go wrong with something from Country Outfitter or a pair of Frye cowgirl boots. For a more subtle version of the trend, go with something like the western ankle boots featured above - Franco Sarto women's western Hutch ankle boots (available in more colors)
8. A Stylish Coffee Table Book - For the trendsetter, you can't go wrong with a stylish coffee table book. A super trendy gal will love Rachel Zoe's current book Style A to Zoe. Another option is a great new style book that came out this year by Bobbie Thomas, The Power of Style. Click to browse more style books.
9. Nate Berkus Home for Target - For the stylish woman who loves home decor, the perfect gift is something from the new Nate Berkus Home Collection for Target. Pictured above: Nate Berkus serveware
10. Fit and Flare Skirt or Dress - The fit-and-flare trend has become the trendiest must-have silhouette for skirts and dresses. Pictured above: Forever 21 fit and flare skirt
1. Cheese Board Serving Set - The ultimate hostess always puts out a cheese board or anitpasti platter. The Picnic at Ascot Malvern Cheese Board Set featured above has plenty of room for cheeses, fruit, and crackers or bread; and it has a nifty little drawer which contains cheese serving utensils. Click to browse more cheese board sets.
2. French Press - I always serve coffee whenever I entertain. How beautiful is this Bodum Eileen 8-Cup French Press? Though you can get any number of serving pitchers for the perfect hostess gift. A beautiful tea pot or serving carafe would also be great gifts for a hostess.
3. Cook Book - This one is a no-brainer. For the hostess who loves to cook, a recipe book is the perfect gift. Fans of the Pioneer Woman are loving her new cook book A Year of Holidays.
4. Set of Baking Dishes - Something the ultimate hostess may not already have is a nice set of ramekins for making fancy individually-portioned dishes. If you aren't sure which colors the recipient already has in her dining decor, get a ramekin set in classic white to make sure they'll go with anything.
5. Wine / Cocktail Glasses - A woman who loves to host dinner parties can never have too many glasses. Stick with something classic that will go with her pre-existing dishes so she can mix and match. The clear stemless wine glasses are the perfect way to add interest while keeping it neutral. Featured above: Sur Le Table Outdoor Stemless Wine Glasses
6. Cake Stand - Any kind of serving dish is a great gift for the woman who loves to cook. A beautiful cake platter with dome is perfect for the stylish hostess. Featured above: Williams Sonoma Cake dome
7. Gourmet Spice Set - One of my favorite gifts to date was Hawaiian salt my friend bought me while on vacation...yes, salt! For the gourmet cook in your life, give a nice set of gourmet spices. They will put it to good use. Featured above: Gneiss Spice Baking Salt Mini Set
8. Cloth Napkins with Napkin Ring Set - Cloth napkins are another item the hostess can always use more of. Just like with the dishes, you should keep linens neutral when gift giving, unless you are very familiar with the recipients style and decor. Pair a nice set or cloth napkins with matching napkin rings to complete the gift. Featured above: Pier 1 Imports cotton napkins// Silver Spoon napkin ring, set of four
9. Gourmet Olive Oil Set - A flavored olive oil set is a great gift to pair with the gourmet spice set. Grab a few of each and some linens to make your own gift basket. You'll have one happy hostess on your hands. Featured above: Williams Sonoma 3-piece olive oil set
10. Appetizer/ Dessert Plate Set - This is another thing that as a cook, I would love to receive as a gift. I am continuously accumulating new sets of small appetizer or dessert plates. It's an easy way to mix and match my old dishes to create new place settings. Featured above: Henri Bendel bone china
1. LOFT Maternity - Ann Taylor has an entire line of clothing for pregnant women who still want to look stylish. A cute maternity blouse is a great gift for an expectant mother, as she will tend to spend money on things she needs for the baby, disregarding things she may want for herself. Featured above:
2. Pregnancy Skin Care - It's important to treat skin properly during pregnancy. Pamper a mom to be with a nice gift set of maternity skin products. Featured above: Bella B Pregnancy and Beyond 3-Piece Gift Set
3. Designer Diaper Bag - diaper bags have come a long, long way since I had my first child. Designers finally noticed the need of women who wanted to be stylish while lugging around all the baby gear. Just because it's for carrying a baby's stuff, it doesn't mean moms want to carry it around in something that looks like it belongs in the nursery. Click to browse designer diaper bags. Featured above: Kenneth Cole Magnolia Hobo Diaper Bag
4. Hip Jewelry for Mom - Stylish moms don't really want a cheesy heart necklace with their children's names engraved on it. A cool Alex and Ani bangle is a much better choice when buying sentimental jewelry for mom. Featured above: Alex and Ani "Because I Love You" Mom Bangle
5. Beautiful Nursing Bra - This one is best left for the husbands to buy (and give in private). It would make for an awkward Christmas morning with the in-laws. Still, it's a lovely gift for an expectant mother. It's hard to feel sexy when you're body has gone through so many changes and a
6. Dressy Flats - New moms want to be comfortable. For the stylish new mom, comfort can be cute with some pointed-toe dressy flats. Featured above: Joe's Jeans Jace glitter pointed-toe flats
7. Non-Toxic Beauty - It's important to avoid chemicals in bath and body products during pregnancy and nursing. Help a hot new momma keep up her beauty routine with non-toxic beauty products. Featured above: Sparkle nail polish
8. A Chic Baby Carrier - The Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier is the perfect gift for a new mom who plans to nurse and keep baby close throughout the day. It's comfy, hands-free, and comes in many different colors.
9. Travel Changing Pad - This is one of the most practical must-haves for a new mom. Very Bradley makes it fashionable with this changing pad clutch. To see all designs available, visit verabradley.com.
10. Cute Bottle Carrier - An insulated bottle caddy is another essential for moms, especially when running errands or going out with baby. Pair it with a Vera Bradley Changing pad for a stylish gift set. Featured above: Vera Bradley insulated bottle caddy
1. Beauty Book - allure: Confessions of a Beauty Editor by Linda Well is the perfect book gift for a beauty junky. It contains tips and tricks the beauty editors at Allure magazine have picked up over the years.
2. Lip Gloss Stocking Stuffer - A beauty maven's stocking wouldn't be complete without some lip gloss. The eos ornament trio is perfect for the holidays.
3. Michael Kors Beauty Collection - Just this year, Michael Kors debuted his new beauty and fragrance line, featuring 3 distinct collections - sporty, sexy, and glam. For the trendsetting makeup lover, anything from the new Michael Kors fragrance and beauty collections would be the perfect gift.
4. Tory Burch Beauty - Designer and lifestyle expert Tory Burch also came out with a new line of fragrance this year. Click to shop Tory Burch fragrance gifts.
5. Professional Makeup Applicators - These Bundle Monster Flawless Makeup Blenders are something even the most devoted beauty girl may not have. It's the perfect stocking stuffer.
6. Makeup Bag - I don't think I could ever get enough of these cute little cosmetic cases. Chances are the beauty girl in your life already has a daily makeup case, though these smaller makeup pouches are perfect for traveling. Featured above: Kate Spade Henrietta Cosmetic Case
7. Birchbox - Monthly-themed subscription boxes have become so trendy this year. Birchbox is the one to get for the girl who loves products. Each month they send a goodie bag filled with sample sizes of luxury brands in bath and body and makeup lines. I love how it's just $10 a month; that's like buying two fewer soy lattes. Click here to sign up.
8. Fancy Makeup Brush Set - Again, this is probably something the beauty maven already owns, but the point is getting them in beautiful designs. It makes the perfect luxury gift for a beauty queen. The Sephora Skinny Brush Wrap featured above is available in several different colors.
9. ULTA Gift Card - ULTA is like heaven for beauty-product lovers. An ULTA gift card is the perfect gift.
10. Makeup Gift Set - Though it can be tricky to buy makeup as a gift, stick with a nice set of lip gloss for the perfect fool-proof girly gift. Featured above: Smashbox Studio Pop Lip Gloss Gift Set
1. Power Blazer - For the career-oriented gal, there is nothing more essential than a classic black blazer. A single-button blazer with 3/4" sleeves will go perfectly with both pants and skirts. Featured above: Anne Klein Women's Classic Blazer
2. Lean In - This break-out book by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg is incredibly relevant to today's modern woman who is chasing after a career and trying to balance family life (and maybe get the man to do the dishes every once in a while). For the young working woman Lean In is an excellent gift.
3. A Stylish Satchel - Briefcases are a thing of the past for most young women. We opt for sleek satchels that will hold any number of tech gadgets and a healthy on-the-go snack. If you need an extravagant gift for a professional woman, get her a stylish satchel. Featured above: Zara courier bag
4. Single Serve Coffe-Maker/ Travel Mug Combo - This is the perfect little gift for a busy woman. I love how the one pictured above can brew both pre-packaged pods or loose ground coffee. Featured above: Black & Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker
5. Leather Organizer/ Planner - Most young women are in the age of the iphone and may not even know what a pen is, but for those of us still in the stone age, there are some majorly stylish options when it comes to organizer/ planners. Featured above: Kate Spade Wellesley Leather Zip Around Personal Organizer Planner
6. A Luxe Watch - For a graduate or perhaps a stylish young woman starting out at a fancy new office job, a luxe watch is the perfect gift. Featured above: Michael kors Quartz Gold Tone Champagne Dial Watch
7. Designer ipad case - For the modern young professional who loves her tech gadgets, you can't go wrong in giving a designer ipad case. Featured above: Michael Kors Saffiano Leather ipad case/ stand
8. Classic Trench Coat - If you really want to spoil a young professional, get her a crisp new trench coat to wear with her power suits. Featured above: Banana Republic trench coat
9. Power Pumps - A stylish woman heading off to fancy shmancy office is going to need fancy clothes. A classic pair of black pointy toe pumps are very on trend this year, but they're also a classic wardrobe staple that will go with many office outfits. Featured above: Steven by Steve Madden Walkerrr pumps
10. Business Magazine Subscription - For the budding entrepreneur or small business owner, a subscription to a magazine like Inc., Fast Company, or the Harvard Business Review can provide a wealth of helpful information and a dose of inspiration.
*Items subject to sale price and availability. Contains affiliate links. Thank you for your continued support. Layouts by Krisztina Williams for krisztinawilliams.com / powered by Polyvore
See More Shopping Gift Guides for Her