5 Adorable & Practical Ways to Organize A Baby's Room
As a mom, I know that one of the most important places to organize is the kid's room. It needs to be functional, but it's also nice if it can be super cute. When I researched products, I kept coming back to the same brand - 3 Sprouts. All of their products are adorable, functional, reasonably priced, and each have a high number of 4-5 star customer reviews. The storage products come in so many cute, modern animal designs. 3 Sprouts is available at Target and other department stores as well as on Amazon. You can click the links below to shop online. Some of the prices on Amazon are up to 33% off what you'll find in stores.
1. 3 Sprouts Storage Bin - I love to use collapsible storage bins in my daughters' room to help organize toys. I've clustered several together to hold soft toys and stuffed animals. I also like to use them in the closet for the constant stream of clothing sizes that need to be either handed down to little sis next year or donated whenever I get around to it. Click here to shop.
2. 3 Sprouts Toy Chest - How cute are these soft chests? With no heavy wooden lid like traditional chest have, these 3 Sprouts chest are perfect for a baby's room. I also like to use these for other organizing purposes, like in a closet to store away clutter like toys that need to be set aside for the next yard sale or trip to the thrift store. Click here to shop.
3. 3 Sprouts Storage Caddy - I just LOVE this little mouse. I really don't care what it's on or how much it costs. I want this mouse!! That being said, it does happen to be on a functional storage items that is perfect for a nursery or children's room. It also comes in numerous other animal designs. For organizing baby's stuff, I'd use this as a diaper or bath time caddy. For a toddler or child, I'd use it for everyday craft items. I also love to use totes or caddies as a way to package other gift items. This would be perfect to give as a baby shower gift, filled up with baby bath and diaper items. Click here to shop.
4. 3 Sprouts Storage Box - I love, love, love to use square canvas storage boxes with cubed storage shelves. I have two of the 9-cube ClosetMaid shelves stacked in my daughters' room filled with the square storage bins to hold all of their craft supplies. It's a great storage system that can transition for a nursery to a child's room. Use it for small stuffed animals and block for baby, then use it for crafts and toys for toddlers and kids. Click here to shop.
5. 3 Sprouts Wall Organizer - One of the best organizing tricks in a child's room, or any room, is to get things off the floor and go vertical. This hanging pocket organizer is anther item that would perfectly transition from a nursery to a children's room. Use it for stuffed animals or diaper items in a baby's room then use it later to organize crafts and books. Hang it directly on the wall, or hang it over a door with these slim hooks. Click here to shop.