Beauty Trend 2014: 10 Makeup Products in Radiant Orchid
Radiant orchid, the official color of 2014, is a much better color for beauty products than previous years; tangerine tango and emerald green weren't the best shades for makeup. Radiant orchid is much more suited for cosmetics, and looks great with any skin tone. Though not all beauty lines are up on the trend with products specifically labeled "radiant orchid", you can still find makeup in this gorgeous purple-pink hue. Look for makeup in shades of pink, raspberry, or purple. The specific radiant orchid color closely resembles fuchsia, with an added tint of purple. Here are ten cosmetic products which play the part beautifully. Click the links to shop. Contains affiliate links. Items subject to sale price and availability.
1. Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Collection Launches in 2014
- Set to hit stores March 2014, Pantone has teamed up with Sephora to create a 10-piece capsule collection of radiant orchid beauty products.
2. Essie Nail Polish - "The Girls Are Out" - $5.90
3. Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipcolor in Dazzling Plum -
4. CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Roundest Raspberry - $13.88
5. Victoria's Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo - $15.00
6. e.l.f. Studio Glossy Gloss in Funky Fushcia - $3.00
7. NARS Cream Blush in Montenegro - $29.00
8. Tory Burch Robinson Small Makeup Bag in Royal Fushcia - $95.00
9. e.l.f. Essential Lip Stain in fuchsia fusion - $2.00
10. e.l.f. Studio HD Blush in Showstopper - $3.00
See more top posts in Beauty.