10 Fun Children's Activities for St. Patrick's Day
|St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Cupcakes by The Fickle Pickle|
1. Have them build a leprechaun trap using a cardboard box and craft supplies.
2. Hide a pot of gold (filled with candy coins) for them to find.
3. Let them create clovers by using their hand prints and green paint.
4. Give their breakfast a St. Patrick's Day touch by adding green food coloring to their milk or juice.
5. Cut out green paper hearts they can glue together to make clovers.
6. Several days before, use different colors of Jello to create rainbow Jello.
7. For home schooled children, have an Ireland themed day, with fun facts about Ireland. Give them an Ireland coloring map and any number of printable St. Patrick's Day learning activities.
8. For kids who love to cook, get them in the kitchen to help you make a fun St. Patrick's Day treat. You can use sugar cookie rolled dough and clover-shaped cookie cutters to make clover cookies.
9. Explain the tale of the blarney stone and let them make their own.
10. Let them play St. Patrick's day games online.
You Might Also Like
Click here to see all St. Patrick's Day Posts.