Blogger Style: 5 Gorgeous Ways to Wear a Summer Maxi
1. Dress It Up. Even a beachy cover-up maxi can transition to drinks and dinner if you dress it up with high heel sandals and elegant jewelry. Image featuring Annabelle Fleur via Viva Luxury Style Blog.
2. Belt It. A loose-fitting or flowy maxi dress can get a quick update with a belt. It helps to cinch in the waist and breaks up the look. Image via Le Happy / photography by Gonzalo Mavila.
3. Add Some Edge. If you need to layer your maxi for an event or on a chilly evening, pass on the typical sweater or blazer and add some edge with a cropped leather moto jacket. Image via Gal Meets Glam.
4. Keep It Simple. I love how this blogger kept the accessories simple. It keeps the focus on the beautiful draping and asymmetrical hemline. Image featuring Kayla Seah via Not Your Standard.
5. Dress It Down. A colorful tribal print maxi is super trendy this season. Dress it down with some metallic gladiator sandals. Image featuring Aimee Song via Song of Style / photography by Danny Song.