My Must-Have Summer Accessories featuring Free People
1. Boho-Chic Bangles / pictured: Free People Best of the Best Hard Bangles
2. Straw Tote / pictured: Free People Siena Straw Tote
3. Over-sized Sunglasses / pictured: Free People Briar Rose Sunglasses
4. Simple Flat Sandals / pictured: Rebels Belinda Braid Sandal via Free People
5. Long Pendant Necklace / pictured: Mikal Winn Dark Dipped Crystal Pendant via Free People
6. Fringe-Tassel Bag / pictured: Highroad Vegan Tote By Free People + Joelle Hawkens
7. Straw Hat / pictured: Sun 'N' Sand Anderson Straw Hat via Free People
When it comes to accessories, I love summer more than any other season. When the weather warms up, I switch gears and trade in my preppy winter gear for casual boho-chic looks, and nothing goes better with boho than gold bangles, fringe, and a funky pendant necklace. And while I'm quite obsessed with gladiator sandals, my essential summer shoe is a simple flat sandal, because I can wear it with super casual outfits, but I can also get away with wearing it with a semi-dressy maxi. Of course a summer hat is also a must. I love a woven fedora or slightly wide-brim hat. I'm just not one for big floppy hats. A simple fedora goes with so many different looks. What are your summer accessory essentials?
Click here to browse more summer accessories.
See More Summer Accessory Guides:
|Boho-Chic Jewelry Under $20|
|Dressy Flat Sandals|
|Karlie Kloss for Warby Parker|