The Weekend IT List: Vacation Essentials
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday! I simply enjoyed some quiet time at home and caught up on some movies. Now it's crunch time for me with cleaning and packing and scheduling posts so the blog keeps momentum while I'm traveling this summer.
With all that summer travel on my mind, my favorite links this week are all about summer vacation essentials like reading material, travel accessories, and versatile summer style. On my summer reading list is the debut book #GIRLBOSS by Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso. When it comes to vacation style and beauty, I love versatile pieces that free up space in my carry-on. Essie nail polish is the perfect size for travel. Another thing on my list just came out this summer; a new travel-size razor called the Venus Snap is small enough to fit in my travel makeup bag, even with its case. The black tank dress pictured above is perfect if you're going on a weekend trip and are trying to whittle your wardrobe down to fit in a weekender bag. A casual maxi dress like that is so versatile you can wear it as a swimsuit coverup, as a casual dress for shopping, or you can dress it up with heels and a metallic belt or statement necklace for dinner. Here are the rest of the links where you can find all of the items pictured above.
1.ASOS Straw Fedora Hat With Western Trim
2. Venus Snap razor by Gillette
3. Trina Turk Women's Brentwood Toe Ring Sandal (available in more colors)
4. Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Custom Travel Bottle Set (adheres to FAA carry-on regulations)
5. Three Dots Women's Racerback Maxi Dress with Side Slits
6. Essie Nail Lacquer Neon 2014 Collection Full Size
7. Zlyc Ladies Summer Stripe Tote Canvas Zipper Bag
8. #GIRLBOSS by Soohia Amoruso
Are you going anywhere fun this summer? What are some of your vacation essentials?