Banana Bread Spiced Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats + water for boiling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg and ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 packets Stevia
- slivered almonds for garnish (optional)
1. Add the oats and all the ingredients aside from the banan to a small pot and fill with just enough water to cover the oats.
2. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for a few minutes.
3. Add the banana right into the pot and use a fork or hand-held masher to mash it up. You can leave it lumpy if you want to. Stir and simmer for a few more minutes until thickened. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like