Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
This is officially my new favorite pumpkin treat. I finally made them this year after my daughters begged and begged after we saw this season's first batch of pumpkin spice marshmallows hit the shelves. After tasting one, well, I kind of ate a lot of them...a lot! I doubled the recipe below because I wound up with an 8oz. bag instead of 10oz, and I was afraid it wouldn't make enough. I simply followed the recipe on the bag and added vanilla and pumpkin spice and topped them with drizzled pumpkin candy melts.
- 8oz. bag of Kraft pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 3 tbs melted butter (use shortening for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Wilton Pumpkin Spice candy melts (omit for dairy-free)
- Melt the butter in a large glass bowl in the microwave or in a large pot over the stove.
- Add the marshmallows and microwave about a minute and stir until melted and thoroughly combined with the butter.
- Add the vanilla, pumpkin spice, and Rice Krispies and stir until combined well.
- Coat a baking pan with nonstick spray or lightly coat with butter. Spread the mixture into the pan and press down, evening out the top until flat.
- Let chill at room temp or in the fridge before cutting.
- Melt the pumpkin candy chips for a few minutes in the microwave and stir until smooth and melted through, then put it into a piping bag or a plastic bag with the tip of a corner cut off and drizzle over the top of each treat. Enjoy!
|25 Easy Pumpkin Desserts >|
You Might Also Like
- Easy After-School Apple Crisp
- Easy Pumpkin-Spice Coffee Bread Pudding
- Easy Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle In A Jar
Click here to see more Pumpkin Recipes >>