Trending: Women's Sequin Pants
This week I've had so many search hits on the website for "women's sequin pants". Clearly they're trending for the holidays. It's a great way to dress up for a holiday party if you don't want to wear a dress. It can look more casual with a nice sweater and flats, or you can dress it up with heels and a blouse. Sequin pants come in various forms this season; like trousers, leggings, and jogging pants...yes, sequin jogging pants (see the first pic below). Pretty sure I'd stick with the leggings or trousers.
Pictured Above: Rock and Religion Diversity Sequin Legging via ASOS
Quick Tips for Styling Sequin Pants
- You can pair them with flats or pumps. Either way, go with a classic black shoe.
- For an edgy look, pair them with black high-heel booties and a studded clutch or some spiked earrings.
- Pair gold or silver sequin pants with a solid black top, and pair black sequin pants with a white or dark blue blouse.
- Keep the jewelry somewhat minimal, like statement earrings or a nice cuff and little else.
- If you're concerned with them looking good on your figure, go for a pair of straight-leg sequin trousers in black and pair them with a hi-low top.
Pictured Above: Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Sequined Jog Pant / Lauren Ralph Lauren All Over Sequin Legging (available in black or silver) / Alice + Olivia black sequin pants
You Might Also Like
Three Fool-Proof Ways to Wear Sequins >