Skinny Berry Crisp for One
This skinny berry crisp is so great to help you stay on track. It's just over 250 calories with no sugar or butter, and the fiber from the oats and berries will leave you feeling full with just one serving. It's also pretty easy, so you can have it whenever that sweet tooth strikes. I really prefer homemade and antioxidant-rich treats like this whenever I'm trying to get back into shape. It's not just some processed low-fat quick fix. It's something that will fuel my body, will keep me from feeling hungry, and will make me feel good about what I'm eating. Those things are crucial when it comes to staying motivated with a healthy eating plan. It's such a healthy dessert, you could even make it for breakfast. Add in some raw almonds or walnuts for healthy protein.
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 of one large banana
- one and 1/2 tsp vanilla (use seeds from one and a half vanilla bean if you can)
- one and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- one and 1/2 packets Stevia
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the berries into a small bowl and add one tsp vanilla, half tsp cinnamon, and one packet Stevia. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mash up half a banana with half tsp vanilla, dash of nutmeg, half tsp cinnamon, and one half packet of Stevia. Stir until most of the lumps are gone.
- Stir in a half cup of oats and combine thoroughly.
- Place your berry mixture into a small baking dish or ramekin then top evenly with the banana-oat topping.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
You'll Also Love