Fun Spring Hostess Gifts Under $20
Spring is here, and with it, spring entertaining!:) Regulars here know my stance on hostess gifts - you never show up to someone's home empty-handed. They put in time and effort (and cost) to host you for brunch or dinner. The least you can do is bring a little something. It doesn't have to be expensive. Something between $10 and $20 is perfectly acceptable, and I'd say unless you're brunching with Martha Stewart, it's appropriate to keep it under $30 or so.
For a hostess gift anytime of year, you could bring something yummy, like chocolates or wine. If you go that route, my rule of thumb is to bring something in addition to whatever you're contributing to the meal. A hostess gift should be just that - a gift for the hostess! Fresh flowers are also lovely, though I love to bring things the hostess can use over and over for entertaining. For the perfect spring-themed hostess gift, you may be tempted to get something floral-themed. Think just a little bit outside of the box with something fun and colorful. Here are some of my top picks for spring hostess gifts under $20, starting with the adorable ceramic berry basket pictured above.
1. Anthropologie Ceramic Farmers Market Basket - $14.00
2. Now Designs Bamboo Utensils, Set of 5 - $14.99
3. Paperproducts Design 20-Pack Make your Own Damn Dinner Paper Cocktail Napkins / Paperproducts Design 20-Pack Ta-DAA Paper Cocktail Napkins - $6.87
4. Savvy Ice Silicone Sphere Ice Mold, 2-pack Makes 8 Spheres - $16.95
5. Set of Four Colorful Deviled Egg Party Trays - $9.99
Which one of these fun hostess gifts would you love to get?