Blueberry Lemon Puff Pastry Bites
These blueberry lemon pastries are very easy to make, and of course they're so yummy. They're so pretty too - perfect for a spring bridal shower or Mother's Day brunch. They start with the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry mini shells, so all you have to do is pop them into the oven, then once they've cooled, fill them with lemon pudding and fresh berries.
- one package puff pastry mini shells (comes in a pack of 24)
- one jar of lemon curd or prepare a box of lemon pudding mix
- about 12 oz fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar optional
1. If you're using boxed lemon pudding instead of lemon curd, go ahead and make that the night before or a few hours before so it can chill in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Break apart puff pastry shells and place on ungreased baking sheet. You don't want them touching, but you don't have to worry about placing them several inches apart. Bake according to directions on the box then let cool.
3. There will be a little circle on the top that has been scored. You just need to poke it down or use a knife to lift that part out of each shell.
4. Place a few blueberries at the bottom inside each shell, then top with a spoonful of the lemon pudding or curd, then top with three more blueberries. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
You'll Also Love