The October Edit
I admit, it's already tempting to look forward to Christmas and the twinkling lights that make even a trip to the mall seem more magical; but let's slow it down a sec and celebrate the falling leaves, big orange pumpkins, and everything that makes fall such a fun season to enjoy. Here are a few of my favorite things this month. Pictured: Bauble Bar North Star Brooch Set
1. Chilly autumn evenings call for a movie night in and a cozy throw blanket. I have an aversion to real fur, but I love a great faux fur throw. Threshold is one of my favorite affordable home brands at Target, and the Threshold Brown Fur Throw pictured above is a great deal at $34.99. I'd pick one up for myself and an extra one for a fool-proof Christmas gift for one of my girlfriends.
2. Sangria doesn't have to be just for summer. Try a Sangria wine with mulled cider for a spicy fall cocktail. Get the recipe here >
3. I love anything with pumpkin spice, especially a luxurious little candle. Stock up for last-minute hostess gifts. If you're on a budget for the holidays, save money on hostess gifts by purchasing a boxed set of candles and giving them out individually.
4. Of all the fun fashion trends this season, the one I'm most eager to get a piece of is fringe. This Urban Originals Lover Clutch is perfect for adding a touch of fringe; it's not too big or too small and the fringe is a good length.
5. This newest Bauble Bar collab is also on my radar this month. It features so many beautiful pieces designed by Olivia Palermo. Though I'm also looking forward to the new Gal Meets Glam collab with Bauble Bar as well.
6. I love real pumpkins for fall, but I also like some glamour as it gets closer to the holidays. I like to mix in something sparkly or metallic, like these Pier 1 Amber Luster Leaf Pumpkins.
You Might Also Like