The Prettiest Pink Lipsticks
Pink is of course the obvious choice when it comes to spring makeup, and pink lipsticks, from lighter frosted pink to bold hot pink, have been very on-trend the last few years. This year is no different. A neutral pink, like this Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in Pink Wink, is easy to apply and perfect for daytime. For going out, try swapping out a sexy red for a bold hot pink. My favorite bold pink continues to be Fuchsia Fusion by Revlon.
The pink pictured above, however, is my favorite for daytime. It's Party Pink by Maybelline, and I'd definitely say it's one of the most wearable neutral pinks. It's got just enough color to it; it's very neutral and would look great on most skin tones. You can see more of my top picks in pink lipsticks below.
1. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Posy -This is a really great neutral pink for fair skin tones, and great for everyday wear.
2. Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick in Pink Light Medium -This is the bolder option for fair skin tones. I'm always saying that fuchsia is a great alternative to the bold red lip, but if you have very fair skin, go with something like this one. It's more of a bubble gum pink - still bold and flirty but not quite as dark as a fuchsia.
3. CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick in Yummy Pink -This medium pink has a bit of color to it, but it's still very wearable for daytime.
4. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in Party Pink - As I mentioned above, this is one of my favorite pink lipsticks. It's the perfect daytime pink shade for medium and olive-toned complexions.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Shine Oil In Stick #50 Fuchsia Stiletto - If you really want to go bold with pink, try this fuchsia pick by YSL. For a budget option, try the Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion.
The L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette Lip in Pink is a great way to get several pink shades in one palette. You can mix and match and blend to create custom shades.
To read more on which shade of pink goes best with your skin tone, check out this guide on beauty.com. Click here > to browse more pink lipsticks.
You'll Also Love